April 1, 2021
Mentoring Max Activity Instructions
We know we’re Better Together and we want to see how you are staying together even while apart. Affinity Mentoring doesn’t need a physical Mentor Center to promote learning, creativity, and connection. Show us your favorite activities to do with your mentor, mentee, or family (virtually or safely + socially distanced)! Please note, anyone can participate – you do not need to be a current mentor or mentee.
There are two ways to participate, print and color your own Mentoring Max OR use our animated sticker on Instagram! To have your submission be featured in our upcoming Better Together Benefit event, your Mentoring Max must be received by an Affinity Staff member or tagged to our social media account by Friday, April 23.
Download the Mentoring Max Print Out + Instructions!
Print + Color + Cut
- Design your own Mentoring Max, using the template outline. Be as creative as you want!
- Cut out your Mentoring Max.
- Take a picture or video of you and Mentoring Max (at school, home, playing) – wherever you enjoy being together!
- Send your picture or video to Affinity Mentoring to be featured on our Instagram. Send via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Affinity Mentoring 818 Butterworth St SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Social Media: For posting on social media be sure to tag @affinity.mentoring and use the hashtags #MentoringMax and #BetterTogether (must be a public post to be shared to Affinity’s page).
Animated Instagram Sticker
- Take a video or photo of your favorite thing to do during mentoring or an activity that is better with other people (favorite board game, playing in the park, reading books).
- Upload your video or picture to your personal Instagram account as a Story or Post.
- Be sure to Tag @affinity.mentoring and use the hashtag #MentoringMax and #BetterTogether.
- Add the Animated Sticker Version by going to GIF:
Meet the Artist
Digital Artwork created by former SWCC Mentor, Pablo Castro. Pablo is a Chilean storyteller and visual artist who has written a number of film and TV scripts, and whose short stories have been published in Chile and the U.S. He now works as a freelance video animator and the director of Springboard, a translation and communication agency that helps Latin American filmmakers access opportunities abroad. See more of Pablo’s work at: castrodigitalartist.com including the animated video of Affinity!