Cuentos y Comida Fundraiser
Cuentos y Comida (Stories and Sustenance)
Cuentos y Comida is a watchparty where Affinity Mentoring partners participate as hosts by inviting friends, coworkers and other acquaintances to join them at a location of their choice to stream Affinity’s live program. The program shares the impact of mentoring, community partnerships, and the power of relationships. Video will be available in English and Spanish.
- Date: Wednesday, October 13 at 6pm-7:30 PM (Video streaming begins at 6:30pm)
- Location: Your host’s location, home computer or cell phone
- Cost: No registration fee [we are accepting sponsorships and donations]
- Donate Online: pledge.to/2021-cuentos-y-comida or Text CYC2021 to 707070
- Download the Sponsorship Packet in English
Each participant that attends a watch party in-person will receive a gift bag with treats and swag from local BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) owned businesses. The more people who attend your watch party, the more goodies everyone receives!
If you’d like to be a host or sponsor please contact Rachel Humphreys at email@example.com.
|EQUITY PARTNER |
PATROCINIO DE EQUIDAD
|FAMILY CONNECTOR |
CONECTOR DE FAMILIAS
|WELLNESS ADVOCATE |
ABOGADO DEL BIENESTAR