How to Apply
All applications are handled through our MentorCore software partner to ensure a secure and seamless application and mentorship process. If you have any questions about the application process, check out What to Expect for more information.
To get started, select a school of your choice. Note: If needed, the Affinity Mentoring staff can change the location after your application is submitted.
Burton School (Includes Elementary and Middle)
2133 Buchanan Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Burton might be the right site for you if…
- You are available to mentor between 8:30a-4:30p, Monday through Friday.
- You are a Blue Cross Blue Shield Employee, Mars Hill Bible Church attendee, Senior Neighbors/RSVP Volunteer or know someone that is already mentoring at Burton.
Southwest Community Campus [SWCC]
801 Oakland Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
SWCC might be the right site for you if…
- You are available to mentor over lunch [between 11a-1p] or after school [4p-5p].
- You are bilingual in Spanish/English.
- You are a Gordon Food Service employee or know someone that is already mentoring at SWCC.