The Inaugural Affinity Mentoring Gala - April 27, 2017
Thank you to everyone that joined us for the inaugural Affinity Mentoring Gala on April 27, 2017!
We’re grateful to Designing Dreams Floral and Tuxedo for donating the gorgeous decorations to compliment the Ballroom at McKay Tower. And, thanks to the Gilmore Collection, we enjoyed a fabulous meal.
Because of your generous support, we were able to surpass our goals for the Gala. We look forward to providing mentoring for more children in our community.
Take a moment to view the album of photos from the Gala. We invite you to follow us on Facebook to get updates on our students, and see the impact your support is making in their lives.
The volunteer application window opens in June. Click here to learn how to become a mentor to one of the 100+ students waiting.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, we truly appreciate your support and generosity.
-Affinity Mentoring Team
Thank you to our Sponsors!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Britt Morant, PC
- Designing Dreams, LLC
- Herman Miller Cares
- STS Transportation
- Jim and Carole Wortley
- And more!
Silent and Live Auction
Thank you to the businesses and individuals that have donated items for the Silent Auction and Live Auction.
- Herman Miller – Aeron Classic office chair
- Hotel Walloon – Walloon Lake Getaway Weekend [Two Night Stay, Dinner, Wine Tasting]
- Tommy’s Pro Shop – Four hour skiing & wake boarding instructional outing on Reed’s Lake
- Britt Morant PC – Relaxing Lake Michigan boat excursion for 4 adults
- Quail Ridge Golf – 1 round of golf for 4 people with cart
- OST – Authentic brick from Notre Dame Stadium and Notre Dame jersey
- Arthur Murray – Two 30 minute dance lessons
- …and much much more!
Contact us at 616.406.3967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.